Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Lieutenant Frank Drebin!


Happy Birthday to Leslie Nielsen! Nielsen, one of the funniest guys ever, turned 82 today. "Like a midget at a urinal, I was gonna have to be on my toes", and "Like a blind man at an orgy, I was gonna have to feel my way through", are just a couple of quotes from Nielsen that seem to last forever and get funnier over time.
Here's clips from Airplane!, another movie that has passed the test of time.
Everyone on the flight was deathly sick from the fish, of course Nielsen had the lasagna.

1 comment:

notorious DEK said...

-Oh stewardess! I speak jive.

-He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.

-All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?

-Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.

-What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!

-Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!

-Say 'e can't hang, say seven up!

-Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!