Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Athens, Georgia



I can't believe I had never been to Athens, Georgia before. I made my first trip last week and man! was it worth it. The place is heaven on earth! Girls outnumber the guys at least 3-1.

And for the Blackout, black dresses have never looked so good. You would think everyone was going to a party or a club. But no, a football game!

I got to hand to 'em. They do it right in the south. And I don't know what they put in the water down there, but the south easily takes the claim to the most beautiful girls in the USA. And I've been all over the country.

Don't believe me? Think I'm being biased? Go to an SEC football game and you'll want to kill your parents for not raising you in the south and then you'll kick yourself for not choosing an SEC school for college. Yes! It's that good.

I have never seen a dog more popular than Georgia's mascot, Uga. If you walked around campus with this dog, you would be surrounded by every female you crossed.

On a serious note, if you haven't heard, there's a major fuel crisis in the south. Most gas stations are completely out of fuel. If you do find gas, you'll probably have to wait a good 20 minutes and the most they'll let you pump is $20 worth.
Pretty scary.












No comments: