Thursday, May 15, 2008

Who's Your Daddy?



The finals of American Idol is between David Cook and David Archuleta.

Archuleta's Dad has been in the news a lot, but who's really baby Archuleta's daddy?

A closer look...I think it's Wally Szerbiak!

You be the judge.






I'm hoping Archuleta wins American Idol. In this year of AI, we've heard nothing but the producers hyping how this year's contestants are the most talented. I've said it before, I would never pay any amount of money to see any of the top 12 perform.

My only question is? Who opens for David Archuleta? Barney or the Teletubbies?

The only way you'd get me to see any of this season's Idol contestants perform is if I had backstage passes to see Carrie Underwood.

Can we please see some more Carrie Underwood photos please?.....Ok!




No comments: