Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Oh! If I Met Her Last Night!



Boy was I wrong thinking there was no reason to watch the Season Finale of American Idol.

No, I'm not talking about who won. I didn't check, but I'm sure the Omaha World Herald front page headline claimed, "Omaha found the new American Idol!"

I know, it's a tough choice, the NBA Playoffs or Idol?

I would personally like to thank all my friends who called and sent me text messages letting me know I had to see Carrie Underwood!

Funny how my girlfriend failed to pass along this information.

But thank God for Tivo! and my girlfriend not deleting it.

Dam!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm falling more and more in love with Carrie Underwood.

I just hope my girlfriend doesn't find her down before I do.

In case you missed the real star of the show....












No comments: